We’re excited to share that submissions are now open for our 2022 Best in WebOps Awards!
About the Awards
The Best in WebOps Awards were created to celebrate individuals and teams who embrace WebOps processes and best practices to deliver exceptional websites and drive new levels of productivity, collaboration, and business results. These awards are open to individuals and teams of all sizes, in all markets, who are leading and delivering extraordinary digital experience strategies. Note: Nominees can be part of their company’s marketing org, web team, development or engineering squads, IT team, brand agency partner, or any other function that executes website programs that drive impact.
Important Dates to Know
- Submissions period: 10/17/22-12/12/22
- Judging period: Early January to end of January
- Nominees/winners notified by: Early February
- Award winners publicly announced: Mid-February
- Prizes/swag sent out by: End of March
Why You Should Participate
- Public recognition for your work
- Amplify your personal/company brand
- 2022 Best in WebOps Awards trophy and exclusive swag
- Badges for social media, email, web, etc.
- VIP experience for select winners (trust me you don’t want to miss out!)